Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Introductions from SD

Alright guys, guess I'm going to just introduce myself here just because I feel like it. Well, I'm Narady Heng and this family's SD connection. Props to Steven to setting this up, a good way for me to keep up with all of you from down here. I probably won't update as often, I have finals and figuring out housing issues at the moment but I figured I better just make a first post and what with the Lakers winning the game tonight leading series 3-2 you just gotta celebrate.

As with the rest of this family I just had to celebrate with food. Mmmm yeah, and what better way than some World Famous lobster tacos.
lobster tacos

This picture doesn't do it justice since all I had was my phone on me, but trust me it was DELICIOUS. Originally 4.50 a pop, on Wednesday nights these beauties become a measly 1.50 at World Famous. I easily devoured 5 myself. Rubio's has nothing on these!

I just had to start my post off with food, but this is my introduction so I'm just going to be posting more of why I like it so much here at SD. And what better place to start than one of my favorite places...the Cliffs.
Photobucket

This place is beautiful. Coming here alone just to sort out thoughts or to relax, or coming here with a group of friends just to enjoy the scenery, its one of my favorite local hotspots. Its can be quite windy sometimes though, but with such a great view of the ocean who really cares right?

Photobucket
When Kenny came down here this was where I took him. And we did what I've done several times since, climbed down this crazy thing! It was quite an adventure, with him falling and me catching his face...quite a story itself. Its not so much dangerous as it is scary, but after going down and back you start to really view it as nothing. So guys, if any of you plan on visiting me I'm taking you through this little gauntlet. Trust me, it'll be fun and you'll feel good after (albeit a little sore).

Well there's my first post. Hope you enjoy it. PS.
Photobucket
One of these days, this will be ours. Right guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment