Tuesday, June 9, 2009

We in LA Trickkkkk

I decided to take a trip to LA to visit a friend before she leaves on her trip this weekend and my buddy Andrew tagged along. First pit stop; Fry's Electronics.
As you may know each store has a specific theme. This one is safari style.
Yeah you need a license to fish them fishes out.
Kiis, everyone's favorite radio station!!!! not really.
Damn! Took me a year but I finally went up to visit her! Sorry I didn't get to visit you Ern! I'll make it up by hanging out with you when you get back to the OC!
With LA traffic so bad we couldn't find parking (and didn't want to pay for it) so we decided to starve a bit til we got back to the OC. We stopped by Duke's on Fairview/Warner and got the burger meal for $5.10 with tax! Our stomachs were quite satisfied.Even the ketchup was happy

1 comment:

  1. mmmm..
    dukes sounds good right about now.
    and wow, i didn't know each fry's had a theme to it.

    ReplyDelete