First off, we had to get food just to make sure we didn't go hungry and go for the overpriced junk they got in there. That resulted in...
Dulce,"You're such a tourist!" As I took pictures of the place for the blog <(-_-; ) Glad I got to relive some of the East Coast.
Hamburger filled with two patties, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, grilled onions, grilled mushrooms, and ketchup on the side. The burger is completely fresh, has juicy meat, awesome toppings(which happen to be free and to your liking), and today's fries(non-cajun because of group preferences) were from Washington. I have to admit they could do better with the bread.
The gargantuan Holy Grail Racquet. I would love to have one of these in my bedroom.

Samantha Stosur, ranked 20 in the world, signing out autographs after defeating Ana Ivanovic. I swear that's my hand all the way to the left, haha. Thank you Miss Stosur. Hope you did well in the tournament.
Maria Sharapova BAGELED(that's 6-0 the not-so-tennis-aware-people) Alona Bondarenko. I wish she signed my ball but that's okay. Must be annoying being swarmed by people all the time and she just played about a 2 hour match, she deserved the rest.
Dulce, Dr.B and I left cause we were tired and Dr.B has a lot of things to do. I'm sure Dinara Safina played well as long as she didn't break down.
Til next year Home Depot Center.
Tennis.Com article of this particular day:Link
oh man Five Guys? Lucky you, being able to relive the past haha.
ReplyDeleteThis tennis event was like heaven for you wasn't it?
Definitely one of the better days of my life =D
ReplyDelete