
2124 W 7th St
Los Angeles, CA 90057

They got themselves a yelp sticker =]

I went to Mama's Hot Tamales Cafe in L.A. right across MacArthur Park for a fieldtrip with my Homework/Academic Center two days ago. We got to learn how they wrap them tamales up and they treated us to lunch(forgot to take pictures.. -___-).
They're known for their economic development of bringing people in so they can make/sell their food safely rather than wherever they did with their food carts and fighting against the drug and crime in the park across the street.
Their homemade juices are a very very tasty delight. I liked their Pollo Guatemala tamale and that Passion Fruit juice.
They are beginning to follow the Kogi truck with Korean/Mexican fusion and are experimenting with their tamales. (i.e. Kimchi Tamales. Heard they're good.)

Aha...coming back from Pasadena gets you tired... I'm sure Johnny/Steven/Donald/Stephanie would know why I'm awake if you picture who I'm sitting next to.

Nice Elizabeth. Told ya you were coming on here.

Dammit Danny XD
[Yelp 4.5 Stars/5]
wow i don't remember the last time i went on a field trip
ReplyDelete