http://www.lajollalight.com/news/258732-motorcyclist-is-custody-after-chase
Short news story about another crazy thing happening around my neighborhood. News article doesn't really give any info or description so I'll just describe what I saw. Another time I wish I had my camera on me but didn't.
I was walking home from my friends place and walking my friend to her other friend's place and we started hearing police sirens around us. Next thing you know police cars are zooming back and forth around my corner, and as soon as a I walked my friend off 4 police cars just stop right in front of me. Flashlights were all blazing into my eyes blinding me, then quickly turned away once they realized I was not who they wanted. I stopped and asked a cop what was going on and he just told me they were chasing a man on a motorcycle that ran into the complex. I started walking back to my own complex and saw 8 more police cars scattered around, lights running and all trying to trap the suspect. And all the while there is this helicopter acting as the eye in the sky flashing down another bright light onto the area. It was just nuts. I just had to post it.
Whats crazy is that this is probably the second time I've had that kind of experience in this neighborhood. A morning long ago, I went outside my apartment to go to class, when I got asked a few questions by some detectives right in front of my place. I saw areas blocked off just like tonight, except this time was in the day.
Man...whats with my area and people chased by the police? Next time run the other direction please.
SD sounds like it's just packed with surprises.
ReplyDelete